If you’re planning to host trick-or-treaters, consider handing out alternative candy! Here are a few of our favorites! See Taste for Life’s Trendspotters review some of the below products by clicking here. Or, if you plan to stay in, follow these tips to throw a haunting Halloween party!
- Endangered Species: Ten percent of the profits from this organization’s delicious chocolate products go towards improving habitats of endangered species. A variety of their dark and milk chocolate products could also make for great winter holiday gifts.
- Annie’s Homegrown offers a variety of certified organic and Non-GMO fruit snacks. For chocolate fanatics, the company also offers Chocolate Bunny Grahams.
- YumEarth Organics Gummies: This year YumEarth’s gummy products are vegan and also do not contain gelatin. The company also offers fruit snacks and gluten-free licorice!
- Glee Gum not only offers a variety of natural gum and lollipops, they also offers special kits to help families make their own candy.
- UnReal Candy: This company states that they’re on a mission to “unjunk the world.” Most of its products are natural, organic, and made with fair-trade ingredients.
- KIND Snacks: KIND offers many treats and granola bars, with the promise that they contain ingredients that you can see and pronounce.
- SImpleBites Mini Cookies from Pamela’s are gluten-free. Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Ginger Snapz, Snickerdoodles, and Extreme Chocolate.
Looking for some DIY snacks to hand out with these treats? Click here for a few spook-tastic ideas!