The Taste For Life test kitchen
Per 4 sticks:
- 4 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic, optional
- Cheese, cut into cubes (cheddar or swiss works best)
- Cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and lemon juice. Add the chives, minced garlic (if desired). Whisk to blend. Set marinade aside.
- Thread cheese cubes, cherry tomatoes and grapes alternately onto 4 wooden skewers as desired.
- Place skewers in a shallow, nonmetallic dish. Pour marinade over. Cover dish and refrigerate for 2 hours, occasionally turning skewers.
- Remove from marinade and serve.