In partnership with Natural Vitality
- ½ c rolled gluten-free oats
- 2½ c gluten-free all-purpose baking mix
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 c coconut oil
- ¾ c raw turbinado sugar or coconut sugar
- ¼ c maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 c of any trail mix or nuts and dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease or cover in parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- With a mixer, blend oil, sweeteners, eggs, and vanilla together until fluffy and creamy.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir into the wet ingredients until well blended.
- With a spatula or spoon stir in the trail mix. Mix well.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of dough for each cookie, roll into a ball shape and place 2½ inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15–18 minutes, or until lightly brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in a sealed container.
Notes: We recommend using local, organic and non-GMO ingredients whenever possible.