A cheesy – and healthy – pizza for you and your family!
Provided by Chef Anthony Stewart
- ¼ c chopped garlic
- ¼ c finely chopped shallots
- 2 pounds fresh spinach
- ½ tsp Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning *
- 1 pound fat-free ricotta cheese
- Whole-wheat pizza crust
- In a medium-hot skillet, sauté garlic and shallots until translucent.
- Add spinach, stirring until the spinach breaks down.
- Remove from heat. Let cool. Drain liquid by squeezing through a strainer.
- Mix in Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning and fat-free ricotta cheese.
- Spread over whole-wheat pizza crust and add any additional vegetables.
- Bake at 450 degrees until crust is crunchy (about 8 minutes).
- Serve immediately