- 8 large leaves of collard greens
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 16 oz salmon
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 3 Tbsp almonds (chopped)
1. Wash collard greens and chop them up, along with onion.
2. Wash salmon and season with pepper and marjoram, and slice into pieces.
3. Heat skillet on medium to high. Put 1 Tbsp butter in a skillet until melted. Add collard greens and onions and 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
4. Stir until collard greens turn dark green. Add a dash of water and cover for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Heat skillet on medium to high. Put 1 Tbsp of butter in skillet until melted. Put salmon and onions in skillet with 1 Tbsp of soy sauce stir until salmon begins to brown. Lower heat and cover for 3 minutes.
6. Place collard greens and onions on plate and place salmon on top. Top with chopped almonds.
Helpful tips: Add a little water (2 tsp) after salmon browns, to steam the salmon and keep it moist.