October 31 is just around the corner. It’s time for costumes, trick-or-treating, and parties! If you’re hosting a haunted get-together, these fun food ideas are sure to get your guests in a spooky mood.
Jack-o’-Lantern Veggies and Dip
- Slice off the tops of raw bell peppers.
- Carve eyes, noses, and mouths into peppers to create faces.
- Stuff with sliced vegetables and your favorite dip.
- Spread pizza sauce over split whole-grain, toasted English muffins.
- Lay strips of string cheese over to make a mummy face.
- Decorate with sliced black olive eyes. Bake until cheese melts.
Scary Deviled Eggs
- Make your favorite recipe for deviled eggs.
- Place a black olive half in the yolk area to create the body.
- Add thin slices of black olives to create spider legs.
- Peel skin from oranges, but keep the oranges intact and whole.
- Place a small piece of zucchini in the top of each orange to create stems.
- Arrange festively on a platter.