Number of Servings:
Reprinted with permission from Cook on a Shoestring by Sophie Wright © 2013 Kyle Books
- 4 long green chiles
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, bashed and coarsely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 3 limes
- 6 kaffir lime leaves (dried is fine)
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro, including stems
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, blend chiles, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass together to form a paste.
- Then add all remaining ingredients and blitz until smooth. This can be stored for one month in the fridge in a sealed and sterilized container.