Adding bioavailable nutrients to your greens alongside healthy fats boosts the overall power of your daily greens practice. The oil from this salad dressing helps your body absorb all of these fat-soluble nutrients, and the Osteo Calm adds a boost of essential health-promoting nutrients like magnesium, calcium, vitamins A, C, K and B. And, of course, it tastes great!
By Leanne Vogel, Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Expert, Healthful Pursuit
In partnership with naturalvitalityliving.com
- Creamy Lemon-Rosemary Dressing
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tablespoons Osteo Calm
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, packed
- Kale Salad
- 6 cups fresh kale, washed and drained, with stalks removed, and torn into pieces
- ¾ cup (75 grams) raw pecans, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Batch of grain-free, low-carb chia croutons, also made with Osteo Calm
- For the dressing, add all ingredients but rosemary leaves into the jug of your high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add the rosemary leaves and pulse, just briefly. Set aside.
- To assemble the salad, add all ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle salad dressing over top and serve.