Excerpted from Kitchen Seasons by Ross Dobson
10 minutes prep time | Serves 4
What You Need
- 3 fresh peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 4 handfuls of arugula leaves, trimmed
- 1 large ball of fresh mozzarella, torn into thin shreds
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
What You Do
- In large bowl, gently toss peaches and arugula to mix.
- Scatter mozzarella pieces over salad.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and black pepper, and drizzle over salad to serve.
Substitutions: Use 5 ounces crumbled goat cheese instead of mozzarella or substitute frisee for arugula.
Per serving: 163 Calories, 10 g Protein, 8 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 11 g Total fat, 210 mg Sodium