25 minutes prep time | Serves 6
What You Need:
Spicy Garlic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 6 large tomatoes, quartered
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- To make vinaigrette, combine vinegar, garlic, chili powder, honey, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until blended.
- Place zucchini on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake until zucchini are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Divide zucchini and tomatoes among 6 salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.