By Letitia L. Star
- 4 c cooked whole-grain penne pasta (or your favorite fiber-rich pasta)
- 2 c raw chopped red, yellow and green bell peppers and other vegetables (tomatoes, onion, fresh corn kernels, carrots, or jicama)
- 1 c chopped fresh herbs (basil, oregano, dill, chives, rosemary, thyme, or mint)
- 1/2 c fresh blood orange juice (or other orange juice)
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients. Top with feta, if using.
- Refrigerate and chill for several hours before serving.