From the Taste for Life test kitchen
Serve alongside or atop your favorite burger recipe. This salsa is also great served with baked corn chips.
DairyFree, GlutenFree, NutFree, Vegan
15 minutes prep time | Serves 8
What You Need
- 2 c peeled, diced pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 c diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 c peeled, diced cucumber
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh jalapeño, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
What You Do
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Per serving: 26 Calories, 1 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 1 mg Sodium