- 1 cup canned low-sodium plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup low-sodium tomato puree
- 1 cup chopped watermelon (seedless)
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon basil, chiffonade (cut into thin strips)
- Garnish: Four sprigs of fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Before serving, garnish each bowl with a sprig of fresh basil.
More from Slow-Cooked-Recipes
Wouldn't it be great to come home from a hectic day and find dinner waiting for you? Slow cookers are the perfect kitchen appliance during the summer. Here's our top seven tips to slow cooking.Read more