- Turkey carcass
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- Your favorite herbs and spices, optional
- Put turkey carcass with most of the meat removed into a large soup pot.
- Cover carcass with filtered water. Add two tablespoons cider vinegar.
- Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for four hours.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over another large pot. Strain broth through it. Remove any meat.
- Add salt to taste or add your favorite herbs and spices. You can enjoy broth on its own or use it for your favorite soup.