In partnership with naturalvitalityliving.com
- 2 limes
- ½ medium-size avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 6 ounces strawberries, hulled and cut into ¼-inch dice
- ¼ small red onion, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) sustainably sourced salmon fillets, about ¾ inch thick, skin removed if you like
- Organic extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Zest one of the limes. Juice the zested lime to yield 4 teaspoons of juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, avocado, strawberries, onion, cilantro, and salt to taste. Cut the remaining lime into wedges. Set the salsa and lime wedges aside separately.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the salmon hot, with the salsa on top and the lime wedges on the side.
Natural Vitality Living is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world.
Visit naturalvitalityliving.com to sign up for the weekly newsletters that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.