40 minutes prep time | Serves 4
What You Need
4 pieces (4 oz each) salmon, halibut, cod, or other fish fillets, skinless
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp lemon juice
2 medium zucchini, trimmed and thinly sliced
1/2 red onion, cut into very thin slivers
1 strip (1/2-inch wide) orange zest, removed with a vegetable peeler and cut into 4 long narrow strips
1/4 c fresh basil, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 c cooked brown rice
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Cut four pieces of foil, each about 12 inches long. Place a piece of fish in the center of each.
2. Rub minced garlic on the fish and sprinkle with lemon juice. Divide zucchini, red onion, orange zest, and basil evenly on top of each portion of fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Wrap packets double, folding long sides and crimping ends to seal.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Slide foil packets off baking sheet and cut open. Slide each piece of fish onto a bed of rice and top with vegetables and juices.
Per serving: 273 Calories, 25 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 7 g Total fat (1 g sat, 3 g mono, 2 g poly), 78 mg Sodium, Good source of Vitamin B3 (niacin), B12, D, Selenium, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B6, Pantothenic acid, Manganese, Phosphorus, Vitamin C, E, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc