- 8 large eggs, whisked
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is melted, add sweet potato, red onion, and garlic.
- Stir regularly for about 8 minutes (or until sweet potato starts to soften).
- Turn heat down to medium, pour whisked eggs into the pan, and stir until cooked through (about 3-5 minute).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!