- 2 c peeled, diced pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 c diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 c peeled, diced cucumber
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh jalapeño, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Serve alongside or atop your favorite burger recipe. This salsa is also great served with baked corn chips.
Per serving: 26 Calories, 1 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 1 mg Sodium