- 1 cup chopped fresh mango, papaya, or cantaloupe
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh honeydew melon or kiwifruit
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Combine mango, blueberries, honeydew, pineapple, and grapes in a large bowl.
- Stir orange zest, orange juice, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over fruit.
- Toss gently to blend. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, whisk honey and lime juice together in a small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to blend.
- Serve salad in glass dishes.