Kitchen Seasons by Ross Dobson
- 3 fresh peaches, cut into thin wedges*
- 4 handfuls of arugula leaves, trimmed**
- 1 large ball of fresh mozzarella, torn into thin shreds***
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In large bowl, gently toss peaches and arugula to mix.
- Scatter mozzarella pieces over salad.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and black pepper, and drizzle over salad to serve.
- *Grill your peaches and drizzle with balsamic, to put a fun twist on this recipe!
- **Try substituting frisee for arugula.
- ***Use 5 ounces crumbled goat cheese instead of mozzarella
163 Calories, 10 g Protein, 8 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 11 g Total fat, 210 mg Sodium