No-Stress Blood Orange Spritzer
Recipe by holistic health coach Sonnet Lauberth
- 2 c fresh blood orange juice (about 6 medium oranges, juiced)
- 1–2 tsp Natural Calm Raspberry-Lemon Flavor magnesium supplement
- 16 ounces sparkling water
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Juice oranges and mix with magnesium powder.
- Add sparkling water, ice, and garnish with fresh mint (optional). Serve and enjoy!
Magnesium is a mineral that you can find in sea vegetables, dark leafy greens and green vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, and cacao. However, due to mineral depletion in our soil and cooking/heating our food, most of the magnesium in our food supply is minimal by the time it reaches our bodies. If you consume coffee, sugar, or high amounts of protein, this can also deplete magnesium levels in the body.
Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm magnesium supplement is vegan, gluten-free, and sweetened with organic stevia; so, when mixed with water, it makes a bubbly, sweet drink. The magnesium powder mixes best with warm or room-temperature liquids, so be sure to mix the juice and powder together before adding ice.