- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- Juice and zest from 1 large orange
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place cranberries, orange juice, water, and honey in a large saucepan set over high heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cranberries have popped and sauce has thickened.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in orange zest. Transfer sauce to a heatproof container and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
For a sweeter cranberry sauce, add an additional tablespoon or two of honey.
94 Calories, 25 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 2 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin C