- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups (28 oz) 1% milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch each pepper and nutmeg
- 9 sheets (8 oz) oven-ready noodles
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) chopped cooked turkey breast
- 4 cups (1 lb) chopped roasted butternut squash
- 1/2 lb spinach, steamed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (8 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) Italian cheese blend, divided
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil and butter in skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, sage and thyme for about 5 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle flour over top; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread 1/2 cup sauce evenly over bottom of greased 13 by 9-inch baking dish. Place 3 noodles over sauce. Spread 1 cup sauce, half of the turkey, butternut squash, spinach and ricotta over top; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Place remaining 3 noodles over top; spread remaining sauce evenly over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil; bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
305 calories, 10 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 42 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g sugars, 21 g protein