- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallion
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp chili oil
- 1/4 tsp finely grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small, dry skillet, toast sesame seeds for 1 minute, shaking them often.
- Put sliced cucumber in a small bowl. Add scallions, vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature and then serve.
40 Calories, 1 g Protein, 4 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 2 g Total fat, 75 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin K
Try It With This Fish
This light salad compliments whitefish perfectly.