- 1 cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic unbleached white flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 4 ounces EDEN Dried Wild Blueberries**
- or EDEN Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup any EDEN Apple Sauce
- 1 cup EDENSOY Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Oil the muffin tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl and mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients and mix.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the oiled muffin sections, and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, test for doneness with a toothpick periodically.
- When toothpick comes out clean the muffins are done.
- *Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular size muffins. If making regular sized muffins, bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- **EDEN Dried Cranberries can be substituted for blueberries, and any variety of EDEN Apple Sauce can be substituted for plain
81 calories, 1g fat (15% calories from fat), 1g protein, 17g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.