- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Ellyndale® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour (rolled oats ground into flour)
- 3/4 cup Ellyndale® Sugarless Sugar™
- 1 1/2 scoops NOW® Sports Organic Plant Protein, Chocolate
- 1/4 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp ground coffee (optional but brings out chocolate flavor!)
- 1 tsp pink salt in the batter (and sprinkle some on top before baking!)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, combine your wet ingredients with your Sugarless Sugar™ and whisk thoroughly.
- Add in your dry ingredients and combine with spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, add batter into your greased donut baking pan (or make into muffins!) and then sprinkle with some pink salt on top.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 to 11 minutes.
- Let cool, and the donuts will lower to a normal size before you pop them out!
- After cooled, add your glaze on top and store in the fridge.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and let sit to thicken.
- Drizzle on donuts after they have cooled as the coconut oil will want to melt right into the warm donut.
Per serving: 140 Calories, 4 g Protein, 14 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 6 g Total fat (3.5 g sat), 55 mg cholesterol, 200 mg Sodium, ★ Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron
Kasey Brown is a Certified Personal Trainer, Blogger, Best Selling Author of BODYpeace, and creator and voice behind the motto "be true to you!" through her POWERCAKES blog and website since 2010. She has a great passion and enthusiasm for fitness, coaching, teaching, nutrition, cooking and baking while empowering women to love themselves while finding inspiration through fitness and food.