- 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey, plus additional for drizzling
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil, plus additional for greasing
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Add milk mixture to oat mixture and combine well.
- Stir in cherries and chocolate chips. Transfer mixture to an 8 by 10-inch baking dish greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve drizzled with additional honey.