- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. soy margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups Mori-Nu Silken Extra Firm Tofu
- 8 oz. soy cream cheese
- 3/4 cup soy sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- fresh fruit for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and margarine. Mix with fork until blended.
- Sprinkle mixture over bottom of pan and press evenly over bottom and partially up sides.
- In a food processor, combine tofu, cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and lemon peel.
- Process until just blended.
- Pour filling into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake 20 to 25 minutes more, until cake is almost set in center.
- Turn off oven. Leave cake in oven, with door open, 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely on wire rack. Cover cake and chill until set, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit topping if desired.
Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.
Mori-Nu's product line consists of silken style tofu in soft, firm, and extra-firm varieties. The creamy-smooth texture and mild flavor of original Mori-Nu Silken Tofu make it ideal for everything from shakes and cream pies to sauces, soups, dips, and main dishes.
Retailers and consumers alike appreciate the miraculous package that assures Mori-Nu Silken Tofu, unlike traditional water-pack tofu, is free from contamination and easy to store.