- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 Tea Bags (black tea works best)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Pomegranate Juice
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Cherries
- Cut fruit: 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 apple, 1 lime
- 3 cups Sparkling Water
- Seep tea bags and cinnamon sticks with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Stir sugar into hot water to dissolve.
- Remove tea bags
- In pitcher, combine the tea/cinnamon stick/sugar combination with pomegranate juice, orange juice, and fruits.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours - overnight will get more flavor.
- Add sparkling water and serve.