- 2 cups pineapple-orange juice
- 1 package Mori-Nu Lite Firm Silken Tofu
- 3/4 cup banana slices
- 1 cup mango, peeled, seeded, and sliced (about 1 large mango)
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple in natural juice
- Dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Sweetener of choice to taste (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Whip until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
196 calories, 6g protein, 43g carbohydrates, 1g total fat, 0 mg cholesterol
Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.
Mori-Nu's product line consists of silken style tofu in soft, firm, and extra-firm varieties. The creamy-smooth texture and mild flavor of original Mori-Nu Silken Tofu make it ideal for everything from shakes and cream pies to sauces, soups, dips, and main dishes.
Retailers and consumers alike appreciate the miraculous package that assures Mori-Nu Silken Tofu, unlike traditional water-pack tofu, is free from contamination and easy to store.