- 1 pound ground chicken (or turkey)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped spinach
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp white wine
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Lightly coat a pan with oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken sausage until it is browned and done, breaking it into small pieces with the spatula or spoon while it cooks.
- By adding chopped spinach, your family will consume the leafy green without even noticing it!
Complete Your Pizza
Our friends at Itsy Bitsy Foodies have collected the ultimate DIY pizza kit.
Itsy Bitsy Foodies
Itsy Bitsy Foodies is an online resource for families looking for ways to spend more time together enjoying food and exploring the world beyond the children’s menu. They offer tips to help kids become more adventurous eaters, getting them involved in the kitchen and introducing them to new and exciting ingredients. They feel strongly that getting kids involved in meal choices and cooking at an early age will help them make smarter eating and lifestyle choices, and ideally help to reverse the fast food trend.