Lundberg Family Farms
- 2 cup Lundberg Family Farms Short Grain Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook Lundberg Short Grain Brown Rice according to package directions. Let sit 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil and lime juice.
- Add all ingredients, including the warm rice to the dressing. Toss well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or cold.
Short grain brown rice is a great, slightly chewy substitute for couscous in this Mediterranean classic.
Calories: 270, Total Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 20mg, Total Carbohydrates: 45g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 5g