- Oil, for greasing grill
- 8 medium heirloom carrots, washed, tops and bottoms trimmed, and halved lengthwise
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 5 firm peaches
- 2 bunches fresh baby arugula
- 1/3 cup toasted sunflower seeds
Basil Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, packed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, packed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat and grease with oil.
- Place carrots on grill in a single layer and season with salt. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, until cooked but still crunchy. Remove to cutting board to cool.
- Grease grill with more oil and add corn. Sprinkle with salt. Grill for 10 minutes, rotating to cook on all sides. Remove to a cutting board to cool.
- Cut each peach into 2 halves and remove pits. Grill flat side of peaches for 4 minutes and remove to a cutting board to cool.
- In a blender, add all Basil Tarragon Vinaigrette ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cut corn off cob and place in a large bowl. Cut carrots on bias into bite-size pieces and add to bowl. Cut peaches into bite-size half-moon slices and add to bowl. Add arugula and sunflower seeds and toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
230 Calories, 6 g Protein, 33 g Carbohydrates, 6 g Fiber, 11 g Total fat (1 g sat), 287 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin A, K, ★★ Vitamin B6, C, E, Folate, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc