- 3 cups watercress, washed and dried
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- First, remove any tough, woody stems from watercress.
- Toss watercress and radishes in a medium salad bowl and add feta cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over salad, and then season with a pinch of sea salt and a couple grinds of black pepper.
- Toss together and serve immediately.