- 2 acorn squash (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lb each)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground chipotle chili
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise. Then cut each half crosswise into 3/4 inch thick slices. Remove and discard seeds from squash pieces. Transfer squash to a baking sheet.
- Mix oil, garlic, ground chipotle, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour mixture over squash pieces and toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until squash is tender.