Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- 1 cup sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Recipe makes two loaves. For three 8 x 4-inch loaf pans: Prepare as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.