The Taste for Life Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 Tbsp chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Place tomatoes, peppers, walnuts, shallot, vinegar, salt, pepper, oil, and 2 tablespoons of water in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Puree until all ingredients are incorporated together. Serve.
Per serving: 103 Calories, 2 g Protein, 4 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 10 g Total fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono, 4 g poly), 90 mg Sodium, Fair source of Vitamin C, Manganese