- 2 medium ripe avocados peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 cup Mori-Nu Firm Silken Tofu, mashed
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Keeps up to 2 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 124 Calories, 11g Fat, 7g Carbohydrates, 14mg Sodium, 0mg Cholesterol, 3g Protein
Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.
Mori-Nu's product line consists of silken style tofu in soft, firm, and extra-firm varieties. The creamy-smooth texture and mild flavor of original Mori-Nu Silken Tofu make it ideal for everything from shakes and cream pies to sauces, soups, dips, and main dishes.
Retailers and consumers alike appreciate the miraculous package that assures Mori-Nu Silken Tofu, unlike traditional water-pack tofu, is free from contamination and easy to store.