- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp (1 packet) Lemon Natural Calm
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a mini-muffin tin with baking spray or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chia seeds, lemon zest and Lemon Natural Calm.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir together until fully incorporated.
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 full with the batter. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let cool for 3 to 5 minutes in the tin, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
We recommend using local, organic and non-GMO ingredients whenever possible.