- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Fondue Pot or 4 Small Bowls for serving.
- Bring honey and half-and-half to a simmer in a saucepan set over medium heat. Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Add chopped chocolate to mixture. Whisk until chocolate is melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour fondue into a fondue pot or 4 small bowls. Serve with skewers for dipping.
Serve this fondue with your favorite fruits and nuts.