- 1 cup Smart Balance Omega Plus Butter, softened
- 1 cup Smart Balance Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ cups pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Grease cookie sheet
- Make 1 inch size balls and space 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 15-20 minutes or until cookie dough is firmly frozen.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Freeze dough, so they do not flatten out while baking. Using maple syrup as a sugar substitute will make the dough more runny then regular cookie dough.