- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins or craisins (optional)
- Stir rice cereal and oats (raisins / craisins optional) together in a large bowl.
- Grease a 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix sugar mixture into cereal and oats. Mix quickly!
- Press into pan, smooth top using a spatula.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares.