The Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free Kitchen: 150 Delicious Dishes for Every Meal, Every Day by Denise Jardine, © 2012. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group.
- 1 1/4 cups brown or white rice flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch (not potato flour)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour or garbanzo bean flour
- Combine rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, and sorghum flour in a large bowl. Mix together with a whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer flour mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. This gluten-free flour mix will keep for 4 months in the refrigerator.