- 2 cups strawberries (8 to 10 oz), hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 4 ripe medium nectarines, each cut in half and pitted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, ginger, lemon juice, and salt; set aside. (Makes about 2 cups of salsa.)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Or lightly spray a ridged grill pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium. Spray cut sides of nectarine halves with nonstick cooking spray. Grill 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, turning over once.
- To serve, in each dessert bowl, place 2 nectarine halves, cut sides up, and top with berry salsa.