- 4 cups gluten-free cereal squares
- 1 cup gluten-free, dairy-free pretzels
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 Tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal squares, pretzels, and pumpkin seeds.
- Melt margarine in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave. Whisk together margarine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion powders, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cereal mixture with margarine and spice mixture until well combined.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Let cool. Add cornflakes.
107 Calories, 1 g Protein, 15 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Total fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono, 1 g poly), 129 mg Sodium