- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cups asparagus sliced at an angle
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 9-inch gluten-free pie crust, prebaked 10 minutes*
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion for 5 minutes, until soft. Add broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, feta cheese, and salt. Add sauteed vegetables and mix until blended. Pour into prebaked piecrust. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through. Allow quiche to cool for 30 minutes in pan before serving.
- *Look for frozen gluten-free pie crusts in the frozen foods section.