- 5 eggs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 cup ground almonds (almond flour)
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle of sea salt flakes
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Butter, to serve, optional
- Preheat oven to 360º. Line a 10-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Add melted coconut oil and honey, whisking to ensure everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Add ground almonds, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add toasted walnuts and raisins. Mix together well.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf pan. Bake for around 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before turning out of pan. Serve warm, sliced, with butter, if desired.
Check Out These Great Tips!
If you’re new to gluten-free baking, you’ve probably discovered that it’s a science completely different from traditional baking. The standard rules no longer apply. But with a little know-how, you can make treats to be proud of.