- 10 slices Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion
- 1 cup Celery
- 1 1/2 cup Green Apple
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Sage
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- Cut 10 slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into crouton-sized pieces. Toast for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour olive oil, onion, celery and green apple into a heated cast iron skillet. Sautee until soft.
- Add toasted bread pieces into a large bowl. Combine with vegetable and apple mixture.
- Add dried cranberries, rosemary, thyme and sage. Mix well.
- Pour two cups of vegetable broth on top. Stir.
- Transfer all ingredients into casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.