- Cut 10 slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into crouton-sized pieces. Toast for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour olive oil, onion, celery and green apple into a heated cast iron skillet. Sautee until soft.
- Add toasted bread pieces into a large bowl. Combine with vegetable and apple mixture.
- Add dried cranberries, rosemary, thyme and sage. Mix well.
- Pour two cups of vegetable broth on top. Stir.
- Transfer all ingredients into casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.