- 1 package Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup Nayonaise Original Spread or light sour cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered vegetable broth
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 or 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place tofu, Nayonaise or sour cream, and powdered vegetable broth in food processor. Process until they are a smooth puree.
- Add the spinach, green onions, water chestnuts, and lemon juice. Process just until all ingredients are blended. Dip should be thick and have lots of texture.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Keeps up to 2 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
63 calories, 7 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 1 g total fat, 142 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol