Soba & Vegetable Salad
- 8 ounces EDEN Kamut Soba, 1 package (or any EDEN Soba)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched 2 minutes
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned, blanched 1 minute
- 1/4 cup red radishes, sliced into thin half-moons, blanched 1 minute
- 1/4 cup snow peas, blanched 1 minute
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced into thin half rings, blanched 1 minute
- 8 ounces organic extra firm tofu, cubed and marinated 30 minutes in:
- 1/4 cup shoyu
- 1/4 cup water
- a dab of fresh grated ginger root
Shoyu Ginger Dressing
- Cook soba as package directs. When done, rinse under cold water and drain.
- Place in a mixing bowl with the blanched vegetables and marinated tofu.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients together in a glass jar and shaking vigorously.
- Pour over the soba and vegetables several minutes before serving. Toss frequently to evenly mix.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.